*We also handle the personal information of our customers already in our possession and use it in accordance with this policy.
April 1, 2010
Circle Kiko Co., Ltd.
- Appropriate management
- Our company has established a management system and implements appropriate safety measures for protection against unauthorized access to personal information and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage thereof, as well as for ensuring the accuracy and security of personal information. We conduct educational activities for all officials and employees related to personal information protection, assign a person to be responsible for the management of personal information in each relevant department, and conduct appropriate management by following instructions given by such responsible persons.
- Acquisition of personal information
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
When we obtain personal information directly from a customer, we clarify the purpose of use to the customer in principle. Personal information obtained indirectly from third parties other than customers is also used for the above purpose. When personal information of a customer is acquired indirectly for any purpose other than the above, the purpose of use will be notified to the customer or presented to the public immediately after the acquisition, in principle.
- Scope of purposes
- Our company uses personal information provided directly by customers for the following purposes:
- (1) Delivery of products or sending of bills and other transaction documents
- (2) Provision of information on new products, events and campaigns
- (3) Provision of information on repair, after-sales service and other services related to our products
- (4) Requests for answering questionnaire surveys on our products and services, and statistical aggregation of the results of such surveys
- (5) Delivery of products, catalogs and gift items
- (6) Other purposes that have been notified to and agreed upon by customers in advance
- Joint use
- Joint use of personal data managed by our company with a specific third party will be notified to the customer or presented to the public in advance.
- Provision to third parties
- Personal data managed by our company will not be provided to any third party without the prior consent of the relevant customer, in principle, unless the following matters have been notified to the customer or presented to the public in advance.
However, this shall not apply if there are special circumstances, such as the statutory duty that we should obey by law or other models applied to personal information.
- Handling of all or part of personal information managed by our company may be outsourced within the scope required for the achievement of the purpose of use.
Circle Kiko will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of its contractors to ensure the proper management of the personal information of our customers.
- Procedures for disclosure and correction of personal information
- If you want to inquire about, correct or delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact information given below.
Only following the completion of identification procedures will we disclose, correct or delete your personal information within a reasonable period.
We may ask for payment of the fee required for disclosure to a disclosure requester (person identified as a customer). In that case, we will clarify to that effect in advance of such payment.
If you have any questions or requests concerning our handling of personal information, please contact us.
- Review and improvement